I am a working professional having working experience of 5 yrs with top manufacturing comps of India. I am open to guest lectures as you mentioned in your thread. Lemme know your areas of interest for lectures.
Would love to hear frm you.
1st January 2011 From India, Bellary
1. Suse Linux
2. Microsoft (ONLY FROM CHENNAI - others need not apply)
Faculty to handle MCSA Module for this ECNE R2-10 Batch.
Module for MCSA:-
Installation & Configuring Windows Vista System - 70-620 Vista
Maintaining windows server 2003 Environment - 70-290 Win 2003
Implementing Microsoft infrastructure and network services - 70-291 Win 2003 Net.
Configuring & managing exchange server 2007 environment - 70-236 Exch. 2007
3. Advanced Networking:
· How to Use Timers
· How to Write FSM (for TCP receive and TCP sender)
· Process: States and Transitions, Data Structure, and Context Switch
· CPU Monopolizing, Remedies
· System Calls
IPC: Message Queue, Shared Memory, and Semaphores
· TCP (Networking): Flow Control, Windowing
· How to Use Queues
· High-speed Routers: Design and Overview
Trainer on the following training skill sets:
1. ADVA (FSP 500, FSP 2000, 3000)
2. Huawei Quidway- AR Series
3. Marconi (MSH64, SMA4, SMA16, MV36)
4. Nortel DMS Switch
12th January 2011 From India, Madras
Gurukul Network Academy,
I introduce my self lifestyle Management Consultant and have attached my profile for your kind considerations. I mostly conduct the training workshops on
-Stress, Lifestyle Management, Motivation and Soft skills.
With the help of my experiences in the medical field, I have included all the related medical facts for better understanding of Stress and Behavior related Problems we all generally face in every day life.
I look forward for an early and favorable response from your side.
Please feel free to contact me.
29th August 2011 From India, New Delhi