Labour Laws & Ir
Hr & Administration
Gajal Jain
+5 Others

Thread Started by #suniljangra.hr

Dear All,
We have a new factory on rent. Can any body suggest me, can we got factory license of this factory directly i.e without approval of Building plan ? or the building plan approval is necessary in this case. Kindly suggest me.
Thnx & Regds,
Sunil Jangra
Sr. Executive HR & I.R.
25th December 2010 From India, Ambala
Dear Sunil Jangra,
If your nature of business is different from the business that was carried out earlier in the factory you have rented, you have to submit a fresh plan giving details of the machinery layout, factory dimensions etc.,
Based on the plan the factories inspector will approve the plan.
If you are continuing the same business then you need to revalidate the plan by changing the occupier's name etc and seek license.
25th December 2010 From India, Madras
Dear Sir,
The building plans are necessary, as the act provides that the place should meet safety aspects.( one most being whether emergecy exists have been provided or not),OR if there is a mezzanine floor what is height etc. Even you will have to submit the stability certificate for that building. iN ABSENCE OF THESE, he may look forward for a heavy SEWA.
25th December 2010 From India, Nagpur
Mr. Khannan is right. i a have a question? on building paln the fee cess charged, is it neccesuury to pay for rented permisses? the first party had aledy paid it.
14th September 2013 From India, Gurgaon
Dear Vipin,
In my opinion, the cess under BOCW Cess Act is to be paid by the owner of the building who have constructed the building & have given it to you on rent. If they have already paid then why the labour department will ask you to pay ?
Welcome Skylark Associates
29th September 2013 From India, Delhi
we have purchased a factory building in 2009 and building was made before 2006. occupation certificate issued in dec-2006.
not previous employer or we have paid any cess.
now we want to pay cess,when i proceed file for calculation for cess ,they asked for registration under BOC act,
my question is that either we need to register our building under BOC act ,the building was constructed before 5 years?
or dirctly pay cess?
5th December 2013 From India, Gurgaon
If you are going to carry out the same business with the same structure and also if the previous employer had got a building plan, you can just go for a name change, and then you can apply for your factory license.
5th December 2013 From India, Madras
they were not running any business or not paid any cess.
now,we want to pay cess.
my question is that for CESS assement we need to go for registration under BOC act that buling was made in 2006 and tnere is no constrction till now.
6th December 2013 From India, Gurgaon
We have rented another factory. manufacturing same product. that we have in our existing factory. The question is, what we need to do as far as Factory act is concerned. (the Factory owner (Landlord) has license for the manufacturing till Dec-15)
29th August 2015 From India, Nagpur
i have taken factory on rent which was closed earlier (no production is done) i want to change the name of factory but the issue regarding the change in name is coming (due industrial area of government). Please guide me how i can change the name of factory..
Thanking You
2nd January 2016 From India, Indore
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™