Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
HI Smitha, Be brave and lodge a complaint against that, and don’t hesitate to complain in the previous organization as well as .
HI Smitha, Be brave and lodge a complaint against that, and donít hesitate to complain in the previous organization as well as .
Hi smitha!
I have understand your personnal problem.
Just for your help.
My id is

my contact no is 9420649119, 9273814690
call me on mobile after 6.30 pm

Hi Smitha, Go to Woman cell & complain your previous boss & also tell them how to harash to you. Being a lady you fight her .
Mahesh4uever already u life in problem when get marry with ur love... So ,this is not an big issue... Simple line agenda tell to ur boss ip
Hi Smitha,
do no worry...face the situaltion boldy as other members of citehr has given the suggestions already...Since you hv got a job now with a better salary, take a personal loan from bank and repay to ur boss..change ur contact details so in future he will not be able to contact you...Give your contact no...will talk to you and will try to help you as far as possible.

Hi Smitha, Your ex-boss is an example of PSYCHO. Please get rid of him ASAP by settling down your debts that you owe to him. regards Khadir
First keep all the records ready ie is sms which is sent by u r x boss, lodge a complaint. Usually police before register the case they try to advice the defaulter if it is not going to solve with in the police limit then they will accept the case. you ur self never go to lawyer it is not your concern if your boss got to court let him go keep the complaint and other documents ready for the legal battle hopeful u r x boss will be penalized for his mischief behavior. Now based on the salary take loan and repay his loan better keep away from such type of people.

It is very unfortunate & unethical demand giving to you . In my openion do not worry for - his reminder rather strict in your decission to repay within your schedule time given to him. If any problem comes from his side tell him to inform at mediacentre & local police station for your safety & security.
Hope you must not worry because he is just harasing you taking advantagyour weakness.

Dear Smitha,
First of all be cool and need not to worry, you have bundles of solutions of your problem, it is very simple take loan from bank, from your friend, from your parents, brother sister etc........ if not then now a day keep the GOLD as a pledge with MUTHOOT, HDFC, MANNAPURAM, etc...... and take the instant loan with in five minutes from these company.if not then you can take loan from your present company also by explaining the reality to your immediate boss,Rs. 45000/= is not a big amount, as you are getting Rs. 14000/= per month earlier you were getting 9000/- so be firm and need not to worry be happy, you have the solution with you Analyse your self you will get the solution.
Sushil Kumar

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Coô