Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
lawyer consulting and doing all this i think that matter draging un necessary issues on this situation because' u taken loan and left the job u contact to lawyer he also may contact the lawey and lodge the complaint against u because he has loan taken proofs he also may complain as loan repayment asking for she complaining me on all this fake complaints on me

as he may say for this all u have to go around police station and lawyer your time waste his time waste u saying new joined job presently on this anything know at present company about your loan and this issues here also in future may not believe anyone further help in future for loan or anything only one solution take personal loan from bank or hand loan from your friends or releative or and pay him on crossed pay check cross pay for paid proof purpose in further he raise any issues

or take anyone your well wisher and go to previous office directly talk to him settle the matter as i will pay as post dated cheks issue him postdated checks instalments settle the payments

and next see u thinking one side from your side

other side what he has the problem i dont know he also responsible for issued loan for responsibility collecting and one more thing once loan taken person left from the company its impossible to collect it because once left from the company most of people never turn to see previous company in a nowadays

Dear Smitha,
All I would say, is too much to handle for your age. But most of the men in this world will behave in this manner. Some of personal issues need not be disclosed with all your organizations.They will take undue advantage of your situation and pretend to show sympathy. I would suggest need not disclose your issues to all the organizations wherever you work. You can take a loan from Bank and throw on his face rightaway. If he still harasses you better to give a police compliant. Be strong.

Hi Smita,
1. First of all be Brave. Don't give up.
2. If your previous boss harasses you, threaten him that you will inform his all family members that he is sexually harassing you and also threaten him that you will report to the police AND TV Channels.
3. Just because he has given you loan does not mean that you are his slave for the rest of your life.
4. In case he touches you any time, give him a kick and a punch in his nose, and start shouting out loud.
5. Don't be afraid and don't give up and don't buckle down. You can repay the loan slowly.

Hello Smitha,

First & foremost, do you have a copy of the Contract you signed to return the money in 6 months?

Next, pl don't delete ANY OF THE SMSs you get from your ex-boss reg the subject--like (Cite Contribution) suggested. You might need them in a worst-case scenario.

And like Chandru mentioned, pl plan to change your Mobile# after the crisis has passed.

Raj Kumar & others have shown a way reg the 'HOW' to pay back--take a loan from some Bank or close friends & close the chapter. Since you have a good-paying job, repaying shouldn't be a problem.

However, if you are in a situation where you can't ask anyone near you [I have faced similar situations myself], I am sure your friends in CiteHR will help you tide over the 'temporary problem'--like Raj Kumar termed it as. Pl mail your Bank account details to me on: I can spare around 2,000-3,000 from my end. But PL DON'T POST YOUR BANK DETAILS HERE--being a public Forum, there's no guarantee that unscrupulous elements won't take advantage--I presume you get what I mean.

Even though all those who responded to your Posting have suggested you to meet a lawyer & police, frankly I don't think this will help you in the long-run--unless you want to be vindictive & have a lot of cash to spare :-). I know their typical responses.

I suggest you contact the nearest National Commission for Women office & explain your case. They usually have a better track record than police.

Nothing happens without a reason Smitha--it's just that we get so focused on the problem rather than look @ the larger picture on 'why' something's happening, while we are passing thru that phase. Take your own case of having the abortion. I am sure you would have felt distressed & depressed while you were passing thru that phase. But look back @ it NOW--hadn't the abortion happened, your stress levels would have been worse now--with a kid to look after, that too without any family support. Added to it, when you file for divorce now, the child's custody could be another point you need to factor in. HE knows what's good for us--as long as we allow HIM to operate & guide our life.




Dear Smita
Police complaint and lawyer u can always take when situation gets out of hand. Fortunately the man is above 60 yrs old and has a family(as told by u) to worry about. If u r strong, he cannot exceed beyond a limit.
Now, if u hv agreed to repay the loan in 6 months, send him 6 post dated cheques and keep copy with u. If he calls u, tell him to go to hell.
Do not worry. As one lady suggested here, do not discuss yr personal life and worries with anybody.
Be Brave, do not be Girlish.... Live yr life like a tomboy.
My best wishes with u... take care...

Hi Smitha,
You are really brave.Hats Off to you.
I know you can handle the problem very easily. Ask your boss not to call him for any reason and about payment just send him the soft copy scanned of the letter on which you have signed so that he will remember that you still have that copy. Also in the same mail please mention clearly that if he harasses her she will file a complaint against him in All India Democratic Women's Association (AIDWA).
This association will help you.
Please inform for your further action.

In the name of ALMIGHTY, ALLAH
Its really a tensed situation, i accept but one thing is sure it won't be like this always ...." THIS TOO PASS AWAY". In nature , every season as a specific time, color, smell and it will pass to next season.... but some season will take more time than usual like rainy season or summer season, time may be over but still its impact exist. It will too pass way sister, be optimistic , Almighty is not there to punish you , when no creation from man to lawyer, police to doctor, snake to whale only Creator is there so be optimistic.
plz note
!) not repeat the mistake by taking fast loans...... loans are big trap
2) Approach a lady advocate may be belongs to human rights commission
3) Plz inform ur brother or father if they can understand u..(BLOOD RELATIONS matters sister...)

Dear 1615

Kindly send a detailed letter reminding them that you and the company had mutually agreed to pay of the money in next six months (attach the xerox copy agreement with the letter).

Also please send assertive and stern message that personal advance will not be accepted and also if any kind of harassment continues you would be forced to take a legal action for sexual harassment and also for extortion of money by use of illegal deceitful means.

While sending letter see to it that the letter is send through registered post only.And keep all the sms and other communication, made to you by your boss in safe custody, to be used as proof in later stages if required.Also keep copy of any and all communication you make with your company and your boss.

Also clearly mention in the letter that the company is will be severally and personally held liable along with the boss,if the sexual harassment doesn't stop.

Also talk to your service provider and request them to bar calls from the numbers from which your boss calls.

Kindly keep your parents and or husband (if married) informed about the incident.

Take extra precaution as to not send any wrong signal of that your interested in the advances made by your boss.

Keep your communication clear and short.


Hi Smitha i appreciate you, See for everything there is a solution, donít lose yourself you are the master of your life, be bold enough, make him to understand that you are not at all a girl belongs to that category. donít think that I cont pay him.
As you said you have to pay within 6 months, within that time pls ask close your friends, relatives, they may help you out. Or else any way your pay has raised now; do save by reducing unnecessary spending for short time.and settle his loan.

ur support from family being least & you having long way to go in life' its your boldness thats going to fetch solution, its better to lodge compaint' but these complaints & other process will add headache and take this case to some levels. ur now in a company earning better, as many in this forum have adviced -take loan, repay installments and stay once for all away from ur ex boss. u should be having some trusted friend locally, get their support. ur confidence pays... good luck

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Coô