Hello, I m suneetha. I worked for one year in bangalore and i m presently staying at Delhi. Is that possible to withdraw my PF amount from Delhi PF office?
From India, Gurgaon

Statutory Compliances
Yes You can withdrawal your epf amount from that company only you need to send a FORM19&10C with the following doc to your bangalore office. you will get your epf amount to your bank account,
Please do and check before sending the doc. if signed properly.
1. Signature on the revenue stamp required on both FORMS 19&10C
2. one Identity proof attached, voter id, licence, or pan card.
3. Active Bank statement last 3months or cancelled cheque leaf
Pushparaj .R

From India, Madras

Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries, Palakkad
Dear Suneetha, First you apply to transfer the previous service to club with the present. For this you apply in form 13 to previous RPFC through your present employer. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore

Licensing of all acts across pan india & Auditing contractors across all acts
You cant withdraw your PF Amount from Delhi,As your Former Employer is from Bangalore so the FOrm 19 & Form 10c has to be sent there to Bangalore office with required document's ,Once your x employer submits the PF Form to Bangalore concerned PF Office your money would be deposited by PF Authorities to your Bank Account which you would have given at the time of completing the form.
Any queries pls feel free to call back the undersigned

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™