Recruitments, Training, Couselling &
Sr Executive - Hr

Dear All,
I am handling Hr department alone in my company. Kindly let me know the formalities to be completed from HR side while deputing an employee to another country for some new work assignment for next 6 months. This is the first case in my company and I have no idea. Kindly treat this urgent and help me.
18th December 2010 From India, Hyderabad
Dear Mr. Ashu,
You have given only partial details on the background of the issue
1. You need to arrange for a Business Visa for the Traveling Employee (which may include certain procedures specific to traveling country)
2. Conceptualize, Create & Implement an Over Seas Travel Policy which clearly defines the objectives, standard instructions on travel & accommodation and eligible daily & overnight expenses.
3.Instructions on his reporting style, Leave Applicability & passage to India(if any) also to be prescribed in advance
Hope the info is clear
Sriram Warrier
18th December 2010 From India, Mumbai
You need to be concrete on the Remuneration Part (Fixed and Variable). Foreign Remittance and Global Payroll is entirely a different ball game , adhere to the govt norms and be safe.
If not initiated , kindly arrange for a Overseas Travel Insurance for the employee.
18th December 2010 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™