I resigned on 8th November.As per agreement i should give one month notice or equivalant salary.I choosed one month notice but employer is asking one month salary.
I have also sent the registar post and fax but no use.Employer did not give me place to work too.
There is no acknowledgement from the employer for the resignation mail yet.
On 26th Nov I declared self relieved.
Now my pf details, form 16 and letters are not being given by the employer.What should i do?
Shall i complaint in pf and labour office?

From India, Bangalore
Hi Poonam,

You need not worry for anything if you did not do anything wrong.

Form 16

> You can file form 24a to IT department which will be taken as complaint against the employer and action will be taken. Search more of this form or consult with tax consultant.

For PF

> For PF you can contact the EPFO of that region and file RTI application. This will cost you Rs.10 + postal charges.

> Visit rtiindia.org > forum/blogs/ambrish-p/641-pf-account-details h t m l for more information

> Visit epfindia . com to get more information on forms for withdrawal, contact numbers, procedures, etc.

Last but not least:

>While filing tax return show the previous employer - who didn't relieved you, as one of source of income. Send reminders to the employer using "Under Posting Certificate" service of Indian Post Office to deposit the PF amount (12% of salary or whatever...) in your PF account.

> Keep filing form 24a against such employer every year

All this steps will bring down such employer to knees infront of legal laws and rule and strict punishment like imprisionment will also be dictated against them.

Be assured and confident!

- Shyam P N

From India, Visakhapatnam
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™