saini anuj

professional making HR
Please help me with the following query regarding my PF.
I have resigned form my previous company.
My basic salary was Rs. 4029 at the time of joining (01st Sep-2009), and after three month my basic salary was Rs. 4535 after that my basic sly was Rs. 4719 and now I have resigned 25th Sep-2010.
I have some doubts that if I apply to withdraw my PF (form10C & 19) then how do they (PF Officer) know about my pf cont. ( They have submitted pf annual return 2009-2010.But form 01st March 2010 to My resigned date(25th Sep-2010.) Bcz my basic had changed on time to time.
should I attach form3A with form 10C & 19.
Plz give me correct suggestion

From India, Dehra Dun
Pl find the below points to claim the PF Withdrawal,
1) The PF Withdrawal forms must be submitted to PF Office after 2 months of date of leaving the organization.
2) The list of docs require for the submission are,
a) Form No 19 (PF withdrawal form)
b) Form No 10C (Pension withdrawal form)
c) Form No 10 (Information of Employee leaving the org - by Employer)
d) Form No 3A (Total Contribution till DOL of employee - by Employer)
e) PAN Card Copy (Photo Identity Proof)
f) Single Holder Nationalized Bank Statement or Cancelled Cheque (Bank A/c Verification)
g) No Break Certificate (by Employer)
For your clarification of doubt of the how the PF Officer know about the contribution, he will be know by Form 3A as its has all the information regarding your PF Wage and bothside contribution bifurcation monthwise till your last date of working..
I hope this will clear your doubt.

From India, Ahmadabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™