Form 19 is for getting back the provident fund contribution which is 12% of employee + employer contribution to EPF in excess of FPF . It is the withdrawal form.
Form 10 C is for getting back the Pension fund.
Let me know if you need any other info. Thanks.

From India,

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server