Assistant Engineer, Indian Telephone Industries,
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir
My query is that we are employe of home furnishing company , whose running its retail outlet in delhi ncr , sir when we join then company give us the two working shifts , 1. morning 10 am to evening 7 pm and 2nd is noon 1 pm to night 10 pm , sir but now they force us to do flat shift of
11 am to 10 pm , in which they dont pay us overtime or salary increasement , i am currently handeled the showroom in lajpat nagar delhi , sir do its according to labour law to do job 11 hours a day and six days a week ?

From India, Delhi
Dear friend, 11 hrs per day x days?!. No doubt, this is against law and all human & social values. You may approach the labour authorities in this regard. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
I joined a company as bde in delhi on 6/08/2010.I was offered a ctc of 15,100 and was getting work by emails.I have not received any salary till date and the company has not relieved me also it has just stopped taking my service.I used to get work till 13/09/2010. When i asked salary i was told to write an apology letter that idid not achieve the target though no target was clearly mentioned in offer letter.I wrote the letter but i did not get salary After this day the company stopped taking work from me without any reason.I visited office regularly but no solution.I even emailed many times visited office and even called hr & asm many times .Ihave proof of emails sent from 24 sep to oct 9th then i received a show cause notice in reply to my emails on 10th oct i gave the reply in hand to hr and also by speed post it was saying absconding i replied it was all false statement made by company.On 12th oct i gave the reply after that till date even i visit office but no one ready to talk.I have not even got petrol expenses,no salary till date and not even working anywhere as company not taking my service.I am in a big problem plz tell me the appropriate action and what solution can i expect inview of me problem it is a pvt ltd company in vikaspuri,delhi
From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™