From India, Pune
I am drafting a policy on IJP, Internal Job Posting and would request you to share some inputs on the same.
1) Who all are covered under this policy? Are contractuals covered? What if the contractuals apply after being regularised in the organisation. Will his contract period be considered in such a case ?
2) Are employees allowed to refer their friends(outside organisation) under this policy ?
3) Is cross-functional movement allowed ?
4) Is there any minimum period of stay required ?
5) Can an employee apply for multiple IJPs ?
6) Can an employee apply for a position above / below his current grade ?
7) Is it madatory to accept the offer, if selected ?
8. Is there any time period stipulated before an employee can apply for any other IJP ? If yes, whats the minimum time reqd ?
9) Is Current Manager informed about the job or is it kept confidentail ?
10) Are performance ratings considered for the process ?
Thanks in advance.
This is Bindu iam working in a MNC, we are looking for the candidates who have an experience into Java with IBM hats this would be an Onsite oppotunity we are looking for the candidates who have a experience into IBM Hats atleast with 2+yrs.
Interested candidates need to send their updated profiles with their expectations.
This is would be an exciting opportunity to Land Onsite in this recession time, with all the exact information candidates would be sent to onsite so that they dont face any problems at Board of Entry.
thanks & Regards
From India, Hyderabad
From India, Thana
From India, Delhi
It is inappropriate to ask people for this type of document, as these companies will have very strict rules about sharing anything outside of the company, and penalties imposed if employees are caught.
From Australia, Melbourne