I am in situation where I have 2 PF accounts, One from my previous employer and other from my previous to previous employer.
From my 1st employer PF account is not transfered to 2nd employer.
I want to withdraw both the PF's account money. Please suggest me how to go for this?
Nitin Jain

From India, Hyderabad
Hi nitin,
you please get the form 19 and 10c from your local pf office and fill it up based on the instruction given , and also attached the cancelled cheque and address proof .. u get two forms seperately fill it up and give it to the concern employer... then u ill get the settlement...

From India, Hosur
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™