Dear All,
I need all your help in understanding the legal formality to be completed in terms of the notice that needs to be sent to an employee who has not reported for over a month.
Through indirect sources we understood that he has joined some other organisation.
Can I directly send a letter informing about the termination of his/her duties or do I need to send some notice letters preceding the termination letter.
The employee is still in the probationary period and not confirmed.
Though practically this letter might not mean anything to the person who has quit, I would like to close his file in the right manner.
Need your advice.

From India, Madras
Dear Radha,
My name is Raj. I understood your problem. At first you need to send a telegram to his present and permanent address say you are absenting from duty from so and so date. After that if you get any feedback its ok. If not go a head stating that you are terminated from services from so and date as informed you to attend the duty according to the clause of the appointment letter(termination from duty for misbehavior or long absenteeism may be terminated at any time as per company policy).
Send termination ltr to the same and close his account with the no dues form or clearance certificate from all the concern dept.
Pls revert back if you have query yet still.

From India, Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server