What are the statutory registers to be maintained by the contractor? What forms to be followed CL(R&A) Act 1970 or MW Act 1948 or PW Act 1936.
For ex.
1. Wage register = As per CL (R&A) Act 1970(Form-XIII) or as per MW Act 1948 (Form-X) or as per PW Act 1936.
Needs your guidance pls.

From India, Mumbai
Contractors have to maintain Wage Register as prescribed in CL (R&A) Act. The need not to maintain wage register Separately under MV Act and PW Act, Because there is already prescribed format under CL Act.
Bhanu Pratap

From India, Gandhidham
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™