Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
This forum has always helped and guided me to resolve my hr related issues. I am a sole hr personnel of my company. We are an year old ITES company.
Very recently my company has decided to send two of the employees to US for training reason to our client.
I am a novice in this field and do not know how to proceed as a HR . Can anyone please guide me how to go ahead. My queries are as below
  1. What documents are required from company's end to the employees
  2. Does company has to submit any documents to the immigration or any other departments
  3. If yes, what all documents does the company is required to submit
  4. Any other information I necesserily need to know as an hr of the company.
In advance thanks for your help and guidance.

Dear Ms / Mr,
Documents required for VISA purpose.
1. Invitation letter from the company where they are proceeding for training (for 07 days ) then get invitation letter for 20 days.
2. There hotel stay in the country visiting.
3. Covering letter from your organisation for sending them for training and all expenses will be covered by your company.
4. Itinerary or air ticket on tentative visit.
5. VISA form of the company
6. Bank statement of company aprrox 01 yrs
7. Company memorandum of association.
8. Employee Salary slips of six months
9. Employee appointment letter copy and 01 year bank statment
10. 2 photgraphs with white background n passport.
Hope all this will help you out
Sharad Sagar

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™