can anyone guide me about legal help in my case. my last comapny did not give me my last working month salary. when I call them they do not pick, if do SMS then no reply, I sent a mail also to my MD but again no reply. my due amount is 22000. I tried to find out from third person about their this behavior then initially they said, some funds problem and now I heard they dont want to give me any pending salary. Please help, I want to send them a legal notice or what best I can do to take my salary from them.

From India, Delhi
Please consult a Local Lawyer who can send a legal notice.In case your resignation is proper you can make a complaint to the appropriate Labour officer for your pending dues.
With Regards
Advocates & Notaries & Legal Consultants[HR]
E-mail : rajanassociates@eth,net,
Mobile : 9025792684.

From India, Bangalore
Hi Neetika, Contact me at 9867670755 for any guidance. Regards, Manasi Shah Advent Corporate Services
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server