It Support Engineer

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I want to know where i will get PF form for cancle my PF account in pune. Thanks and Regards venkat
If you are in EPF. Find out your area E.P.F. office. Go and ask there Form 19 (withdrawal EPF Benefit) and Form 10 C (withdrawal EPS Benefit). Then fill and submit it.
You have to know your EPF A/C No. (to know PF A/C No. contact your office Personnel Dept.)
If there is above Rs. 2000 credited in your account, you have to submit your bank a/c details also. If tehre is below Rs. 2000 credited in your PF account you can get pf amount through M.O.
You have to furnish last year payment details. So contact your personnel department. That is good.

Dear Suthanthiraselvan,
Thank you very much for your valuable information that you have provided.
I am not a frequent visitor to this site. I came across, while searching some answers to my queried related to my PF account.
If you dont mind, I wud like to know some more details....If you cud mail me on , it wud be your kindheartedness....
* Can you tell me, other than my Company, from where I can get or know my PF account details like: Full PF account number, where is it deposited etc. ?
* How can one transfer the account to a new company, while leaving or resigning the present one?
* If I am not getting relieved by my present company, can they create problems in my PF amount or not?
thanking you in advance,
with best regards

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co