please see the covering letter which i usually follow.
Sample Targeted Cover Letter
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
City, State, Zip Code
Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:
I am interested in the Coordinator position advertised on XYZ. My resume is enclosed for your review. Given my related experience and excellent capabilities I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening. My skills are an ideal match for this position.
* Responsible for evening operations in Student Center and other facilities, including managing registration, solving customer problems, dealing with risk management and emergencies, enforcement of department policies.
* Assists with hiring, training, and management of staff. Coordinate statistics and inventory.
* Experience in the supervision of student staff and strong interpersonal skills are also preferred.
* Valid Minnesota driver's license with good driving record. Ability to travel to different sites required.
* Experience in collegiate programming and management.
* Register students for courses, design and manage program software, solve customer problems, enforce department policies, and serve as a contact for students, faculty, and staff.
* Hiring, training, scheduling and management of staff, managing supply inventory, and ordering.
* Minnesota driver's license with NTSA defensive driving certification.
* Extensive experience in collegiate programming and management.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
I appreciate your taking the time to review my credentials and experience. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Your Typed Name
30th September 2010 From India, Bangalore