Managerial functions include
P = Planning O= Organising D= Directing C=controlling
Operative functions include
1) u first collect the manpower details
skills they got
and prepare a service file of each employee and put in safe custody.
2) collect the salary and compensation details which are in existing.
3) Focus on the organisation requirement and existing man power, is there any short fall or excess.
4) by taking the approval of ur senior develop some policies in view of the org. goals and requirement.
a) recruitment policy
b) leave policy
c) compensation policy
5) Develop standards in their work.
6) Communicate the standard to concerned employees
7) evalouate the work in periodically and compare their actual work with standards, which ever is the difference employee should be communicated regularly. they should give a chance to improve themselves
8) work with integrity
9) performance appraisal to be done periodically
10) employees should be given training for their knowledge improvement and org should give a suitable environment to learn.
i think it may give some base idea
in any employee's develop
25th September 2010 From India, Madras