We "Bridge - We knot Spaces" are a novel firm, providing manpower solutions to all kind of sectors, giving corporate trainings, and maintaining records of employees working on our payroll. We have an ambience of hardwork, dedication with innovation around. Plz find our portfolio attached. If you find it worth your needs, do get back to us at
thanks & regards
+91 999 999 6243
+91 995 348 2790
+91 987 300 6891
25th September 2010 From India, Delhi
How are you ?
We handle complete payroll...
We would like to introduce our company to your company for various services offered by us .
"Prolific HR Consultants (India) Ltd " is a Public Limited Company with a turn over of Rs 110 million, engaged in the HR business for the last 4 years.
Prolific is the preferred Recruitment Cosultants for Top MNCs in India and abroad.
Prolific Provides the following Services.
1. Sourcing services: We Provide manpower for various IT & Non IT companies like DTDC, Deccan Herald, Sandvik, Essilor, Valdel, Adarsha Packaging, etc
2. "Outsourcing" services : Prolific has 3000 people outsourced in Non-Managerial cadre, to clients in Logistics, Courier & Cargo, Manufacturing & other domains across 40 cities in India.
3. Complete "Payroll Management Services": Prolific does Complete Payroll management, from Salary Computation to Salary Disbursement (SBI Payroll Cards) for 4000 employees in 40 locations.
Looking forward to meet you in person to discuss further.
Request for an appointment at your convinent time.
Business Development Manager
Prolific HR Consultants
T:080- 4130 8124
PROLIFIC HR CONSULTANTS INDIA LTD
Outsourcing Payroll – A way to increase profitability !!!!
It is possible that some of the mundane legal requirements associated with Human Resourcesare taking a lot of your time which may be distracting you from concentrating in your core
As a corporate citizen, you must bespending lot of your time in the following HR issues associated with your employees.
- Calculation of salary every month based on individual attendance
- Disbursement of salary by way of issuing cheque or bank instruction.
- Providing Pay slip to all employees.
- Calculation of PF (both employer and employee’s contribution) for each employee and depositing to the PF Department by 21st of every month.
- Maintenance of Gratuity record as per Gratuity Act or applicable rules of your Company.
- Deduction of Professional Tax from every employee and depositing the same to the statutory authority within 15th of every Month
- Submission of annual Professional Tax Return within 15th of April
- ESI deduction for employees drawing salary below of Rs. 15,000/- a month and depositing same with ESIC within 15th of every month.
- Organizing ESIC card for your employees for providing hospital benefit and medicine
Some of the above are statutory requirement and violation attracts penal provision.
We offer to handle all the above issues on your behalfunder “Payroll Outsourcing” at a nominal charge every month. This will allow you to concentrate in your core business while our core business is payroll outsourcing dealing with all the above issues.
Please give us an appointment to explain in person how we can be of help to you.
N0 32/1, 1st Floor, 2nd Main,Ashwini Layout, Intermediate ring Road, Ejipura, Kormangala, Bangalore 47
25th September 2010 From India, Bangalore
Devarajan Swaminathan & Co.
Cost and Management Accountants
This portal does not allow to post website details so cannot post the same. But if you do a google search of our firm you will find our website and all necessary details therein.
26th September 2010 From India, Mumbai
I am retired Regional Provident Fund Commissioner ,Grade -I and presently practising law at Chandigarh, in Punjab & Haryana High Court as well as in EPF APPELLATE TRIBUNAL, NEW DELHI. beside ESI Court/office, since 2005,already handling all such cases as per above requirement all over India . further details be browesed on my website <link outdated-removed> or through my mail address However i will be available on phone after 15th october as at present i am abroad .
26th September 2010 From India, Chandigarh