Please join me as friend.
I m a fresher, and persuing my mpm+pgdm from pune university...As i am getting various jobs related to HR, but most of them is of consultancy & the work profile is of HR EXECUTIVE .so i want to ask u all that Is it good to start my journy in hr with this or should i approach to some other organisation.
It's very competitive and a little difficult to say which questions can be asked in HR to HR i/v. But I would share few questions recently asked in an i/v:-
What do you want to do in your life?
Which was your toughest time in your life?
Was there anything in your life u wanted to do and you would always regret that you did?
What is the most difficult task for an HR person in a lead role?
Why is HR required? It can be always outsourced.
Why are you here?
Hope these help you in the preparations.
All the best..
1. How will you measure the effectiveness of a training program?
2. How will you ensure that employee welfare measures are in place?
3. What are the various methods of PMS and which one would you prefer?
4. Why HR?
5. Will you go by ethics in a situation when your immediate boss asks you to break a policy for promotion?
6. How important do you think is 360o Appraisal? Which other appraisal tool would you prefer?
7. Difference between recruitment and Selection?
8. What would you like to be - a Recruiter or Training Manager and Why?
9. A Scenario Based Question – An employee in your organization wants training in communications, but his boss/supervisor wants him to have technical training. Meanwhile the Manager / Head of the Department wants him to get training in meditation and yoga. How will you solve the problem in one week and restricted budget?
Well i dont think there is any problem or you can get the placement anywhere but you need to apply for the same na...
You said you have done your MBA from BVP in 1st division and have one year experience but no much experience. You just need to apply for the corporate sector jobs and if you have strong knowledge of your area and as you are a skilled person, utilize it, you need to learn more and more about your field. im sure you'll get the same as you are looking for
One more thing you need to aware of that as there are many employers are awaiting for the skilled and talented candidates as you are. So just apply for that
Best of Luck
my name is rachna and i m doing MBA correspondence from IMT-Ghaziabad. I am looking for an
exposure in HR field .I am very confused where to start from cz people don't give much prefernce
to distance learning ,also please tell me if i shud go for recruitment executive in consultancies if they cm my way.
Pls do tell me of any openings.
What do you want to do in your life? - Be happy and create happiness
Which was your toughest time in your life? - yet to come.. probably the current moment.. convincing you that I am the best person for this role.
Was there anything in your life u wanted to do and you would always regret that you did? flirting with values..
What is the most difficult task for an HR person in a lead role? to Lead
Why is HR required? It can be always outsourced.? Yes-one need Good HR person for effective HR outsourcing.
Why are you here? To seek opportunity to make difference to your life / organisation..
Having answered these, I would STRONGLY recommend that each one should have their Genuine answers.. Genuine response makes a difference.. Human mind is great.. it immediately senses the mugged up / superficial answers.. So do not try to copy phrases of others.. create your own with sincerity.. and you will see that it shall work..
How are you ? I hope you all will be good by GOD grace .
Can anyone provide me interview questions for HR position ? If you do have kindly attach the file in PDF or Microsoft word format .
Thanks & Regards
Life is like water , Which flows through road of rocks ....