Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
hi,i m chitra. now im proceeding to take licence in form1.this licence is to engage contract labour by principal employer. Iwant to know what documents will be attached with form1. please tell me the checklist which principle emplyer keep in to mind while giving form5 to the contractor.
From India, Dehra Dun
Hi, chitra,
As such, you as an Employer has to take registration and not Licence, under Contract Labour Act. The license will have to be obtain by the Contractor.
For registration submit he following documents
1. Memoradum of articlehip of co.
2. Copy of agreement with contractor as well as a copy of work order issued to contractor
3. Copy of current factories Licence- to establsh that the unit is in existence
4. Form for registration.

From India, Nagpur
Dear Chitra,
Apart from Article of memorandum, Cover Note (Application on letter head for Registration) you need to submit following documents to RDLC:
Form Number 1: information of Principle Employer
Form Number 1 Annexure: Information of Contractors to be engaged
Authorization letter (If you are dealing with RDLC officials other wise they will not entertain you)
Remember not to include any contractor who engages less then 20 workers.
If your company is engaging Civil contractors also get them covered under The Building & Other Construction Workers' Welfare Cess Act, 1996 and do deposit the cess.
Ajay Morolia

From India, Delhi

Attached Files
File Type: xls Form No 1.xls (24.5 KB, 1495 views)
File Type: xls Form 1 10-11.xls (27.5 KB, 1001 views)

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™