really a good and useful tips for those to face the interview panel.thanks for sharing.
thanks for your comment.. and am always use to tell these tips while taking classes for the juniors.
26th September 2010 From India, Pondicherry
1. Identify your short-term and long-term goals, list them down to mention in the interview.
2. Have a copy of your resume and reference letter with you before going to the interview.
3. Find as much information about the company you are applying in as possible.
4. Practice answering common questions which are normally asked during an interview. Don’t make any answer longer than 1-2 minutes.
5. The interview may last up to 2 hours. So make sure you plan your time carefully to avoid rushing.
See more tips during the Interview at 25 job interview tips
Good luck in your interview!
12th October 2011 From Vietnam, Hai Phong