Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear, Find the file attached how,when & How Much u can withdraw PF Amount. Regards, BKMALVI

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: xls PF WITHDRAWAL.xls (27.0 KB, 1171 views)

Dear Members,
Apart from the suggestions given herein - for withdrawal of fund - non-refundable; as per the provisions in the Act; I wish to draw your attention towards the huge monetary loss involved.
Presently the rate of interest is 9.5 %.
Today, no other savings instrument gives this kind of interest - guaranteed.
A better option is to apply for withdrawal of REFUNDABLE Loan from one's CPF. Here, the beneficiary is required to deposit back the loan amount alongwith applicable interests (about 12 p.a.), in easy installments.
Here the benefit is that the "principal amount" (without any reduction against the loan amount) continues to earn interest at the specified rate.
Many CPF Trusts encourage this type of withdrawal; so that the total corpus along with interest is available to the employee during times of acute need or on super-annuation/retirement.
Warm regards.

Mr. Rajesh Mishra is right, you can take non-refundable advances form P.F. through Form No- 31, Upto 90% of your contribution you can withdraw in case of purchasing or constructing house and in other cases you can take upto 50% of your contribution. but this advances should be supported with documentation like in the case of purchasing house you have to submit it's paper etc.
Rajiv Singh

Just a query,
Eg: if i join a XYZ company in Jan 2011 and as a employee contribution for PF they take Rs. 1000/- from my salary and also as employers contribution they show that, they are paying Rs. 1000/- against PF.
So, if i left the company in April 2011 will I be able to claim Rs. 8000/- for my 4 months service...? or is there any clause for it...?
Kindly reply..

PF is payable on completion of service. But there is provisions to withdraw fully or partially, subject to the following conditions; provided a minimum employee contribution (with interest) of Rs. 1000 is lying with PF.

1. 68(B) -Towards house consruction/purchace/ plot purchase etc. Minimum service required - 5 years. Amount admiissible - 100% of both employee & employer contribution.

2. 68(H) - Towards 2 months or more lock out (due to other than strike). No minimum service. Amount admissible - 6 times of basic+DA or employee contribution, whichever is less.

3. 68(J) - Towards one month hospitalisation, major surgical operation, diseases like leprosy, TB, cancer, mental retardation etc. No minimum service, but for out of ESI coverage members. Amount admissible - 6 times of basic+DA or employee contribution, whichever is less.

4. 68(K) - a) Towards post metric education of children.

b) Towards own/brothers'/sister's/children's marriage. Maximum three times in service. Minimum service required - 7 years. Amount admissible - 50% of employee contribution.

5. 68(N) - Applicable for physically handicapped towards purchase of equipment to reduce handicapness.Amount admissible - 6 times of basic+DA or employee contribution or cost of the equipment, whichever is less.

6. 68(NN) - After attaining an age of 54 years and before one year from the date of superannuation, whichever is later. Amount admiissible - 90% of both employee & employer contribution.


Out of the 1000+1000, 541 will go to pension fund. Balance 1459x4 = 5836 will only go to your individual PF account. Hence this Rs. 5836 with interest can be received from PF by submitting form 19.
Regarding pension : As you are contributed only for 4 months, you are not eligible for withdrawal benefit. Minimum 6 months contribution is required for this. But you can transfer the service to add up with future service.

Respected Sir, I want to know hom many times a person can withdraw his EPF without leave his job . Regard’s JAI
Dear, You can not withdrawal your pf amount while you are on service if you are in financiale problem than you pf advance. For use form 31. may be your problem solved. Regards Santosh Dawande
...Can I Withdraw PF Amount When Still Im Job...
Plz Guide Me , Due To Some Financial Problems , I Want To Withdraw My
Pf Amount, Wheather I Can Withdraw or not, Im Quiting This Company now, Just i want to withdraw the PF. So Plz guide me regarding this, Which all the form i need to have .
Thanks n Rgds
Venkatesan -9663380978

Hii Sir mam
Pls tell one thing I have checked my pf acc.and suppose my total contribution is 10000.
Is this total amount or double amount of this contribution when I withdraw my pf amount plss tell me

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™