REFERENCE LETTER FORMAT – ACCOUNTANTS
(Should be on a Official Company Letterhead)
TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that (Applicant’s Name) is working with (Applicant’s Company Name) as a (Applicant’s Job Title) from__________to__________.
(Applicant’s Name) is a sincere, honest, hardworking, dedicated employee with a professional attitude and very good job knowledge.
(Applicant’s Name)’s job responsibilities are as bellow:
• Prepare financial statements and reports for clients or company management.
• Record the amount of money spent and received daily by clients or company management, using computer cash-flow software.
• Develop and check budgets.
• Recommend an appropriate tax structure for a client to use the most efficient way of holding tax assets.
• Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
• Give advice on a range of financial aspects of a business such as budgets, tax and cash flows.
• Analyze how well a business is performing financially.
• Review businesses' accounting procedures.
• Assist management with strategic planning and human resources (HR).
(Applicant’s Name) is an enthusiastic and resourceful professional and an asset to the organization. I wish all the best and success in future career endeavors.
Signature of the person issuing the letter
Name of the person issuing the letter
Title of the person issuing the letter
Suggested Format of Experience Certificate
(On certifying Company’s/Firm’s letterhead)
To whomsover it may concern
This is to certify that Mr./Ms./Mrs. has worked in our organization as
(Designation) from to and is having good experience and knowledge in
For (Name of Certifying company/firm)
(Signature of the Director/Partner of the certifying company/firm.)
(Name of the Director/Partner)
For submission to
Teachers Recruitment Board
1 Name of the Candidate
2 Name and address of the
School in which employed
3 Type of School/Institution
(Govt /Aided /Unaided /Matric /Anglo Indian /CBSE /Kendriya
Vidyalaya /Other State school)
Date of appointment as
(a) Secondary Grade Teacher
(b) Graduate Assistant
(c) Postgraduate Assistant
5 Classes and Subjects taught
Classes Total period of Service
handled Subjects taught Total periods
per week Date from Date to Period
Certified that the above facts are true as per office records.
Place : Signature :
Date : Name :
Seal : Designation :
(Head of institution/Correspondent)
Verified the above facts with reference to the records and found correct
Ref. No. Signature :
Place : Name :
Date : Designation :
10th April 2007 From India, Mumbai