karthik.gbQuantum Leap brings to you CLDP (Certified Learning and Development Practitioner). The perfect training program for all HR professionals to upscale their organisational strengths!!
About Quantum Leap Group
Quantum Leap was started in the year 2007 with a Dream to set up a Group of Companies with a Vision to Ignite & Explore the spirit of Entrepreneurship.
Quantum Leap is an Ideology of Success, Learning, Growth and Innovation. We are in the Business of Business Excellence enabling our Partners to Grow from where they are to where they want to be. We are the Bridge organizations walk on to achieve their Goals and Aspirations.
Learning & Development Certification
The HR BRIDGE is an Initiative launched by Quantum Leap Performance Solutions, Bangalore to enable Management Students equip themselves with Professional HR Skills & Competencies that makes them HR Professionals with expertise developed in Critical HR Functions that adds value to an Organization’s Human Capital Development.
Part 1 - Introduction:
Who is a L&D Practitioner?
What is L&D Management?
How is L&D critical to an Organization’s Success?
Part 2 - Competency based Learning & Development:
What is COMPETENCY?
Classification of Competencies
Competency Measurement Tools
Creating a Competency Map
Part 3 - Competency Assessment:
Performance Diagnostic Tools
Executing a Training Need Analysis
Facilitating Assessment Centers
Part 4 – Competency Development:
Designing Training Programs
Modes of Trainings
Part 5 – Training Effectiveness Evaluation:
Kirkpatrick’s Model of Training Evaluation
Capturing Return on Investment in L&D
Part 6 – Creating Management Buy-in
Part 7 – Building a Career in L&D
Career in Competency based HR Management
Training & Coaching Career
Content Design Career
By the end of this Training program you will be equipped with the following:
Identify Strategic Learning Areas
Design questionnaires and analyzing the training needs
Be introduced to the basic competency development plans
Helps the trainer to select the right mode of improvement for training competency
How to set clear expectations from the Training
Creating a Competency Improvement Grid
Selecting the right modes of training for competency improvement
Helps to develop proper communication skills
Understand their roles in the organization and their goals to be achieved
Communicate the strategic benefits of Performance Consulting to all levels of the organization.
Link Performance Metrics to strategic objectives
Analyze performance data for trends and variations
Rs.8,000/- + 10.3% Service Tax – without Certification per participant
Certification Process = + Rs.4,000/-
Quantum Leap - Partners in Progress
No.3, Victoria layout, Near Lifestyle
Bangalore - 47
Marien P Jacob
From India, Bangalore
Greetings for the day !!!
Middle Earth Consultants Presents HR Certification on Learning & Development Manager for Hr Professionals on 9th & 10th July' 2011 at Hyderabad and on 23rd & 24th July' 2011 at Pune.
Certified Learning & Development Manager
2 days Training Program (non-residential)
The Certified Learning & Development Manager program, of Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA, done in India in association with Middle Earth Consultants.
There is a significant relationship between the effective training and guidance provided by the line managers, supervisors and trainers and the levels of employee satisfaction, commitment and motivation. Training is one of the processes by which the objective of an organization is achieved. Training is commonly used and has a wide variety of connotations depending on one’s experience and background. The learning manager of the organization needs to know how to identify the need of the training, the process of training that will be most efficient to meet the requirement.
This workshop helps you identify a wide range of training needs based on the paradigm of learner and creates a climate that supports effective learning. It will make you understand the values and the impacts of learning and development activities in your organization. You will become more competent in people management activities and be able to support newcomers through induction, providing formal and informal training to them.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
• Learn Competency Iceberg Model
• To develop competency maps and use them in training in your organization
• Understand how BARS can be used for valid competency assessment
• Conduct competency based TNA
• Learn Gilbert’s model for individual diagnosis for performance consulting
• Learn 8 key aspects of good design
• Learn how to calculate human capital readiness indices – globally used to measure strategic impact of L&D
• Learn Bloom’s taxonomy of learning
• Learn How to calculate cost in ROI
• Learn how to creating L&D metric and get management buy in to training
Unique benefits to the participants:
• Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program
and for back home use
• Learn from the industry experts who have a vast experience in the area of learning and development
• Network with other professionals with same background and interest
• Brand yourself as a certified learning and development manager
• Unique “risk free” money back guarantee
• Your satisfaction is guaranteed
Who should attend?
HR professionals, managers line supervisors and trainers
Module 1: Competency Basics and Competency Mapping
• What is competency
• Competency iceberg model
• Why competencies
• Classification of competencies
• Competency measurement
• Creating a competency maps
• Quan competence framework
Module 2: Competency Assessment
• Competency assessment basics
• Gilbert’s model for individual diagnosis
• Training needs analysis
• What are assessment centers
• Types of assessment center techniques
• Steps in creating an assessment center
Module 3: Training Design
• Training design steps
• Setting learning goals
• What are objectives
• Bloom’s taxonomy of learning
• Specifying objectives
• Assess modes
• 8 Key aspects of a good design
• David Kolb’s learning styles model
Module 4: Training Evaluation and ROI
• Training evaluation and follow-up
• Four levels of Kirkpatrick training evaluation process
• Reaction level
• Tests construction
• Action planning- level 3 assessment
• Producing the action plan
• Assessing the ROI of training
• Cost in calculating ROI
• Sample measures
Module 5: Management Buy In
• Perceptual ladder
• Buy in model
Middle Earth Advantage:
• Trusted name in the training industry since 1997.
• Trained more than 30,000 professionals at all levels, across the globe.
• Client list of more than 400 companies.
• Highest feedback of an average of over 4.5 on a 5-point scale.
• Over 90% company retention rate.
For further details please contact
Md. Tausif Iqbal
M: +91.888 529 0457
From India, Hyderabad