PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Environmental, Health And Safety
Occupational Safety & Health
A Good Learner Always
Safety & Production
All Areas Of Health And Safety
Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
shikha dattaYes , I can help you in this. Our company is an Indo-Austrian joing venture in drivers trainings systems .. We provide trainings in all over India ... You can mail me your query at or call me at 09899245123 ..
DEFENSIVE DRIVERS TRAINING
For employees who drive either a company vehicle or their own vehicle on the job, safe driving is a matter of occupational safety. Fewer collisions to company vehicles will help control insurance costs - and safe drivers lose less time from work because they avoid collisions. That is why a defensive driving training can benefit all employees .. who have a driver's license. Defensive Driving Training is designed to teach your employees how to drive safely.
In this training program, through the use of visual aids and qualified instructors, will show your drivers how to avoid potentially dangerous situations. Classroom participation involves case studies and active discussion of real life situations, as well as identifying traffic hazards.
As an employer, you already have a large investment in your drivers and employees, and this course will help them to:
BENEFITS TO COMPANY
• Reduces Operating Costs
• Reduces Collisions
• Reduce Vehicle Abuse
• Reduce Injuries
• Reduces Sick Leave, Insurance and Other Benefit Payments Related to Vehicle Collisions.
• Reduces vehicle maintenance costs
• Increases customer satisfaction with on-time deliveries and undamaged product
• Increases Self Confidence and Morale
• Increases Companies Safety Performance and Records
BENEFITS TO DRIVERS
• Prevent collisions,
• Save lives,
• Deliver cargo safely and on time,
• Reduce costs, and
• Maintain good driving habits.
• Drivers feel more comfortable, confident and safe behind the wheels
• Maintain the company vehicle to reduce more frequent breakdowns and improve its and our lives.
• Educate drivers with better client-driver relationship and good manners.
• Improve driver with positive attitude and responsibility towards companies vehicles and its clients
• Create a better working environment between drivers to compete and perform better than others.
• Educate and make the drivers more literate about the benefits of teamwork.
• Equip drivers with more life saving knowledge in cases of accidents, injuries etc.
• Provide drivers with knowledge of Road accidents and First-Aid to be preformed in such cases.
For any information you can call us on 09899245123 or mail us on
or give me your mail id or telephone no. so that we can talk in details ....
From India, Lucknow
dipilDear Hansa Please go through the attached Defensive Driving Training Module... I hope this will solve your purpose... Regards, Dipil Kumar V
I can support with some training videos.
But for that I need ur personal id's. As the file sizes are too big, I need to try from the personal id only. This forum is not supporting to attach huge files.
My personal id is / .
Intrested persons are also requested to provide their personal id's.
From India, Delhi
I have training videos related to Forklift. But I'm unable to attach the same, due to huge file size. This forum is not supporting big files.
I need ur personal id, so that I can try from my personal id.
My personal id is kvsundaram2yahoo.com / .
Intrested persons are requested to send their personal id's.
From India, Delhi
A lot of videos which you can used for the Defensive Driving training already available in the forum itself...
Those who interested go to the below thread and give your contribution if any please:
Dipil Kumar V
Kesava PillaiDear Friends,
Ms.Hansa requested for help in getting some training materials for heavy equipment operators though used the term "driver". Trucks have drivers. Those who handle other heavy equipment listed I prefer to call them operators. These equipment are not normally driven through public roads but operated in Industries. There are workers, plant and other equipment between which they have to move. Often they are awakwardly and heavily loaded. Operators of these equipment need training and re-training.
Now it is not the designation but the materials -except that of Mr.Sundaram's offer I could not find answer to Ms.Hansa's request.
Kindly help if you can by providing equipment operators' training materials.
I can very well post the apt materials but need some time to pull it out of my collection. I can assure that in few days time I can very well post it if Ms.Hansa can bear with me.
From India, Kollam
kvsundaramDear Mr. Kesava,
I have posted related to Forklift, which was one of the question of Hansa. I have only these videos, as we are using only forklifts at our site.
The trucks are handled by the third party transporter & they are ensuring their training. Since these material handling is totally handled by a separate department, I'm not interferring into that & so I don't have the other materials.
When you post your materials, it would be useful for me too, as I also can learn & implement when required. Awaiting your materials.
From India, Delhi
Attaching two files:
1. Safety in JCB - Operators Training Material
2. Safety Alert related to JCB Battery Busrt - For comments. Whether the recommendations can prevent this type of incidents from re-occuring? If not what recommendations we should give?
Hope this will help somehow to Ms. Hansa also awaiting for the training material from Kesav Sir.
Thanks for file uploading. However I not able to download the same as that website is blocked in our office, surely will download when I get time from outside.
Dipil Kumar V
niyasharmaDear hansa vyas, Please find the PPt which i had made for our drivers.We are in to consumer durables and electronics. Hope this will solve your purpose... Please do give me your feedback too.
From United Kingdom, Preston