Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I intorduce myself as an HR professional working with a Consumer Durables Company.
I need two college students who can work with us in HR department for two months assignment.
Can anyone help me as to how can I contact colleges or directky the students for that.
Is there any particular format to contact college asking for such nominations.
Please help.

From India, Mumbai
Hello sir ,
I am the placement in-charge of my college Sengunthar college of engineering and sengunthar B-school for women , thiruchengodu Placement cell. I want how to bring companies to campus for placements. Our B.E,B.Tech , M.C.A, MBA batch 2011, strenght 250 for Engineering and 33 for Management students with dual specializations (Finance, HR, Marketing,) is ready for conducting placements at our campus. Can anyone please guide me how to approach companies for the same.
Thanx in advance.
Placement Director
P.Vanitha M.A,M.B.A
Sengunthar college of Engineering

From India, Namakkal
hi sir/mam,i am coll student ,already i hav completed DIPLOMA in ECE ,now presently i am doing my (be)..,ece 3rd year in RMD ENGG COLL,at present i am in my sem holidays,my contact no 9176525215 ..........looking fwd for ur reply
From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™