We are hiring a number of marketing executives for our local and out station field work. Please suggest me authentic local conveyance policy. Regards, Deepa
From India, Delhi
Dear deepa,
you have not mentioned your location and the distance the mark exe rew to travel - ist ist local or outstation etc.
anyways as my knoledge, folowing can be done.
loacal can be tracked by bus or rail tickets
taxi and auto fare cannot be tracked untill and unless we know the aprrocimate cost
private vehicle like motorbykes can easily be tracked by its average, meter, petroling etc, there is vehicle inventry registers available at stationery shops who deal with complaince documents also.
apart from this, persons from transprot management background will be the right person to guide you.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Yaasmin,
Thanks for your suggestion. Our company is at New Delhi. and mostly we have local field work. some executives hav their conveyance and others not. I want to know how we can keep a track on the employees about their conveyance and also do inform we do we need to give conveyance in advance for visits or we should reimburse them later on.

From India, Delhi
In short distance case - I think you should reimburse them later, because once u start giving in advance then they will give excuses later on like - i was not having money or so,
but if someone is travelling at distance than company should provide him money in advance as employee is salary dependent, he may not have extra money to spnd on company.
In local case u can reimburse them daily or every saturday, so employee will feel flexible to spend from their pocket,
And if want to track, u should have or acquire knowledge of distance and money like for example-
if ur sending one employee to ________ place, then find out what are the ways to travel, what are the options in travel, which travel will cost less time and money etc and direct him accordingly.
I use to cross check with my office peons regarding this options coz they were the most to travel by local.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Deepa,
You can frame a local conveyance or as pertrol reimbursement policy at the KMs rate. For e.g.
Rs 3/- per KM for 2 wheelers
Rs 5/- per KM for 4 wheelers.
Reimbursement vouchers need to filled with distance and places related.
Or you can sanction a certain amount which can be spent on petrol/diesel.
For those who doesn't have any personal conveyance can claim on auto/public transport whatever you decide as per your budget.

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server