Regards to all.
First of all i'm 100% agree with Anil kr arora .In addition to this we should realize that in the world of Globlization where there are n number of opportunities for growth , In this Behavior of an employees matters a First need to analyze the reasons of attrition whether it is for sake monetary incentive or for non-monetary incentive.then transform your policies for the sake of employees according to retain Talent ,which also gives a human touch... last but not least we can solve every problem through proper communication.

From India, Delhi
The thing which u r asking is a very specific situation ,we can call it poaching Or hunting in every situation ,but if u want to know for an ex- employee is doing so it should really be a new term in Hr Field as these things r common in these days.

From India, Gurgaon
dear friends
in hr point of view the term is called poaching and this situation is mainly experienced in companies with the excellent perfomers who are not aknowledged by the company it terms of wage and other benefit ....therefore other company which value that performer by offer comprehensive package which might be very temping to an employee to leave ur company jus like that most of big company use this method to make it easier and increase production and numbers..
hope this is helpful

From Tanzania, Dar Es Salaam
dear all,
Is any body can help me to get website / anyother related information enabling me to get details of Factory Rule of Himachal Pradesh ( UNDER GOVT. RULE /ACT...) though I have tried to get same from google and others but failed please cooperate.
Please cooperate
with regards

From India, New Delhi
Dear all,
I need your expert suggestion and kind advise. I have joined new organization "X", however my last firm has not accepted my resignation. I gave incorrect information that I am getting married and going some where else. However they dint accept my resignation. I told new CO.HR about it they were happy to take me with that as well. End of the day while leaving the last firm I have complained against my Sr. Manger regarding behavior.
Now I know that i will not get any support form that Co. However I need to get my PF(Withdrawal).
Can any one help me out and advise me the way of getting the PF amount. I have done all immature thing but for others benefits.
fortunetelling I am the sufferer.

From India, Delhi
Itz called "Staff poaching". It usually occurs when employees are neither growing nor benefitting financially for the organization.
From Nigeria, Lagos
Hi ashlesha, In simple word we can call "HEAD HUNTING" you can ask an IT Recruiter working in a top placement firm they will explain about this. Regards Vinay
From India, Bellary
Dear Chandrani, This is not a problem you can send a form 13 through new co. for transfer the old acount to new co. Regards Viany
From India, Bellary
The term is "Poaching", where in recruiters try to poach/ hire the people from the previous organizations..
From India, Pune
Hi HR Buddies,
I strongly support the terminology - 'Poaching' provided to define Ashlesha.dere's case. Its a normal practice companies' HRs. I think what you should be thinking of in the short and medium terms is to review your retention strategies if you have one or craft one if you don't have as soon as possible. Make it practical and make new offers that are new or attractive.
Good luck.

From Sierra Leone

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™