I was looking for the best prices for various job portals like Naukri, Monster, Shine, Timejobs, Freshersworld, iimjobs etc. - Best Prices.
Various info is available.. like in Quora. Here is snapshot after referring various info.
1. Naukri is the King and every company buys it. But its too costly and you need to negotiate a lot with the sales person.
Classic Data base search with 50,000 resume access will cost Rs 1,24,000 ( for one year ). Bundle of 100 Classic job posting for one year - Rs 17,500
These are the rack rates and once you negotiate, the sales guys can give a discount of 45% finally. ( You will have to really negotiate well here, until you get it done. )
2. Shine– This is the next best site, but just not worth. They have created lots of duplicate profiles and the total resume counts displayed are fudged. They may offer you very cheap, but not worth. The above product may come for around Rs 22,000
3. Timesjobs– Not too many resumes and the sales team never responds to you properly.
4. Monster– they were good at some point of time, but today they do not have any relevant resumes. They are losing traffic very badly.
Other options that you have today are
1. iimjobs –This site is very good for Premium Hiring especially for senior profiles. You can post a free job and will get you really good profiles. They do not sell database access.
2. Freshersworld.com– They are the best site for all Entry Level hiring needs and you will get real quality resumes which you don’t see in other portals. Their database rates are much cheaper compared to Naukri. For Freshers & entry level graduates, you can search in-depth even with marks, job-role, year of passout, exact sub-location in a city etc.. This may not help you for any experienced hiring.
3. Indeed - They are good for senior hiring and you can post jobs for Free. No Database access.
TalentPad & Hiree are dying today…… just because of funding, they are showing up some buzz..
21st April 2016 From India, Bengaluru