ibbukhanHR policy starts from the company’s objective of achieving sustainable growth and profitability in its core activities.
HR policy is intended to show, in a transparent way, how we as an organization and as employees can together achieve this objective.
Need to be creative in their thinking, acting and dealing with others. It is essential that they can come up with new ways of implementing the strategy, original solutions to problems in their immediate and wider work environments, and innovative working methods to replace existing ones, including drawing inspiration from elsewhere.
But The Bottom Line You have The Creativity, Use it. This is only a Few Steps To Design Your Own Policies.
I hope You got My point.
Best of Luck
From India, Hyderabad
tajsateeshHello Puja, Suggest first do a Search in citeHR & then ask for any specific ones that you don’t get here on this excellent Forum. Rgds, TS
From India, Hyderabad
puja_sharma881Thanks for your suggestions. I have done search on cite hr and have some good material with me. But I am looking for your help in a way that to make the existing policies very effective.
From India, Delhi
jai shastridear puja basically there are
* Absenteeism and Tardiness Policy
* Access to Personnel Records
* Amendments to Handbook Policy Sample
* Application for Internal Job Opportunities
* Applicant for Jobs: Evaluation Form
* Applicant Self Identification Form: Race/Ethnicity
* Armed Services Leave Policy
* Attendance Policy Samples
* At Will Employment Sample Policy
* Bereavement Leave
* Benefits Options
* Blogging and Social Media Policy Sample
* Breaks and Lunch Requirements
* Breast Feeding Accommodation Policy
* Business Casual Dress Code
* Business Casual Dress Code - Manufacturing and Office
* Candidate Evaluation Form
* Candidate Job Offer Letter - Standard
* Candidate Job Offer Letter - Early Career
* Candidate Job Offer Letter - Mid-career
* Candidate Job Offer Letter - Executive
* Candidate Job Offer Letter - Sales Representative
* Candidate Rejection Letter
* Casual Dress Code - Manufacturing and Office
* Cell Phone Policy
* Code of Conduct Outline
* Concealed Weapons Policy
* Confidentiality Agreement
* Counseling Record for Disciplinary Warning Form
* Cover Letter Sample for Review
these are some basic hr policies what exactly you need or do u want all in datail then just send me the private msg.
sr. hr department and astrologer
From India, Lucknow
bhaskardeSend me your mail id will send it directly .Or you can Search in the net you would be getting lot of them Also attaching a manualo for your peruse
From India, Calcutta
Community Support on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.