Dear Sir,
my previous company situated at Peenya Indl.Area., i am working in Madhya pradesh.
my PF cheques made in favour of me and it was to be deposited on Icici bank,Malleshwaram,Bangalore.(My existing bank account is also on the same branch).
Icici branch refused to accept it only the reason that bank account number was not starting with double Zero(00) initial to 10 digits of my existing bank account number.
now one of officer of peenya PF office told to fill reauthorization form.
i request you to please help me on the same matter and provide the reauthorization form of PF office,Peenya,Bangalore.
Thanking you,
Dineshwar Pratap

From India, Bhopal
Dear Friend,
The same kind of situation happened to one of my friends and he was asked to submit P.F re authorisation form by P.F office and problem has been solved.
I have posted the authorisation form earlier upon one of our cite -Hr friends request, anyhow according to your request I am attaching P.F autorisation Form once again and changes to be done in this form as per your P.F office address where you are going to submit, since it is Bombay Based Form ( Form can be used across the country). You need to take signature from your ex-employer as well as you have to sign ( under yours faithfully column ) and submit the same to respective P.F office.
I wish you all the best.

From India, Hyderabad

Attached Files
File Type: doc P.F Reauthorisation letter.doc (44.0 KB, 1930 views)

Telikepalli, Everywher u have pasted the same document bt not updating how to fill the doc. Can u pls help me in filling the form.
From India, Pune
bharat rewaria

it engineer
sir can you can tell me in reauthorisation what is re-creit intimation no & APFC to APFC AG
From India, Rewari
Dear Sir,
I have Withdraw my epfo Amount from the form Number 31 for Construction of house by online claim process by mistake employer mention incorrect account number in this condition how i recover my amount kindly suggest.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Sir, I was apply for the form 31 so there was a bank account was incorrect I visit PF office there are say to reapply for the same.
From India, Hyderabad
Dear Sir, I was apply for the form 31 so there was a bank account was incorrect, but my claim status is settled, how to recover my money please give me suggestion.
From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™