Dear Friends,
if an employee worked for 2 years in the organisation. can he withdraw employee provident fund and pension fund. if he can....what is the procedure for withdrawl of pension fund from the pf authorities.
1) if we want to take scheme certificate what benefits we wil get?
2) if we dont want to take scheme certificate what we will get?
Kindly suggest...

From India, Hyderabad
yes he can withdraw his P.F accumulations by using From 19 & 10C which can download in EPFO website.
as per P.F dept. concern withdrawing P.F money means he or her not working anywhere in India . Generally people joins another company and simply apply for withdrawal by using above forms.
If we are joins another company as per P.F norms we have to transfer our P.F accumulations to current Employer by using Form No. 13.
about certificate we have to retain until retire from service.
but we can withdraw in mean time also by giving self declaration stating that I am not working anywhere in India and I am badly need of money etc..
after verification of our request by P.F dept. we can get money.

From India, Hyderabad
A employee who is more than 6 months with that company can with drawl the amount.Coming to with drawl fill form 10c& 19 and get authorized with your employe and return to provident fund office .In the meal while they give you 45 to 60 days time to with draw the form if you are not intrested .As this benfit was been given by government to benefit employee after his retriment if you dont want to with draw pension get a scheme certificate from pf department.If you want to with draw the total amount of 8.33 % accumlate will be returned back from ur pf fund so total amount will be in your hand.
From India, Hyderabad
Is there any rule for withdrawl of total pension fund? like 10 yrs of service.....etc? or we can withdraw both pension and provident fund by submitting 19 & 10C(For 2 Yrs of service) pls suggest....
From India, Hyderabad
Dear Varam, Those who have completed 10 years or more in EPF/EPS are entitled to pension. Accordingly for them one time withdrawal is not possible. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
He can withdraw his PF & pension fund accumulation. Scheme certificate is issued if service is more than 10 years.
From United States, Santa Clara
Dear Varam, Either he can apply for withdrawal benefit or scheme certificate. There is no bar to apply for scheme certificate to those having a service of below 10years. Abbas
From India, Bangalore
I have applied to transfer my PF account. It is successfully transfer after 1 year of reminders to the PF office.
However there is nothing mentioned about the accumulations towards the pension scheme.
How can I track it? Can we transfer that also?

From India
A Employee worked in a company 5 Months only his PF no.475, it is rule that if you have not completed 6 month or 180days than you are applicable for pension only not for Pf.
Same employee A once again rejoin ( Contract System Company) and now his PF no. is 1091 total duration of work 9 month.
now what to do to get withdraw total amount of both PF Number, Employee is Same but PF no. is changed.
please reply regarding this topics

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server