jagjeet4506
26

Dear Friends,
This Post is to all for my friend related TO HR download IT and save your time .
esic form 16 accident excel format.
Please find the attachment.
if you have any query and suggestion regarding This post reply me
For More Form and Format : https://www.citehr.com/268358-files-link.html

From India, Bhatinda

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls esi form 16 ( accident form).xls (30.5 KB, 9703 views)

PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.



ADMINBSR
attach accident register forms under Factories Act and ESI Act
From India, Chennai
GANESH B. PATIL
1

Advocate Ganesh Patil :
Practicing in Labour Law at Sangli. Doing compliance under PF and ESIC since last two decade.
Mobile : 9822260138
ESI reduced rate of contribution with effect from 01.07.2019. Now the employees share is 0.75% and employer share is 3.25% total 4 % only.

From India, Kolhapur

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.







About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server