Can someone tell me what actions can be taken if the Company does not provide you with a relieving and experience letter at the time of resignation?
Please help as this problem is coming from a foreign company.
please help asap.

From India, Pune
Assistant Manager - Hr
Behavioural And Management Skills
+6 Others

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.

Hi there
If you have served your notice period or have made payment inlieu as per the terms & conditions of employment as agreed between you and your employer vide the appointment letter AND also you have settled any dues payable, you have the right to demand a relieving and experience letter. If you have done all the above and still the employer refuses to provide you such, you can demand that in writing through a registered post. You can servce a legal notice. However, contents of the experience certificate stating your performance/conduct is discretionary.

From India, Madras
and if we have not signed any contract with the co. and served them for 5 mnths,at this situation can v ask for experience letter and if they refuse what can be done.
From India, Kochi
resignation was given with one months notice and even after that they refuse to hand over the letters and have told that it will be sent by post. Is that normal in all companies?
From India, Pune

Most of the organizations prefer to send by registered posts a few weeks later because they need to verify your full and final settlement. However, if the administrative staff in the organization are set of irresponsible, a lot of followup may be required.
From United States, Arlington

send a request letter for issuing cirtifiicates by Resitered post , you will get the answer
sigma Services
(Manpower and Placement Services )
H17/201 , Main Vika Marg , Laxmi Nagar
Delhi -1100092 , India
ph - 011 22469278

From India, Delhi
Please do not forge experience letter. I had to remove an employee who had fudged his resume to cover a gap in service and it was found during verification which most companies do using third parties. Also, companies do not necessarily comment on your perfomance during the service - they just say you served theer from a date to a certain date and that your performance was satisfactory. They will not state that you did extraordinary work even if you had done it.
K Vijay Kumar
Freelnace trainer in Behavioural and Management Skills
Ex-Head of Training, IT Companies and Ex-Naval Commander

From India, Mumbai

If you have completed all your formalities as mentioned above, companies generally issue a relieving letter. Some companies on the same day or some may issue with one or two days time. If there is a lapse on your part, with respect to serving notice period or any dues from your end, please close the gap and send a request to the respective company.

From India, Hyderabad
Hi If the company is not providing you the reliving and experience letter please take the appointment /offer letter to the judricial officer. Regards Ajay illay
From India, Pune

Well, in this regard an employee though have a right but to claim before the Court make your ground strong by following certain rules and procedures.
For further details, we request and appreciate you to get in touch at or 9870006433/91-222-27666136/09833366642. We are running a law firm by the name "LJ & Associates" and is headed by me. I myself have legal experience in courts and corporates of more than 8 years and during these years have done with my B Com, LLB, LLM, MBL, MBA, CS Inter.
Please find in attach my profile for your any further issues and will be great to help you out.
Thanks & Regards
Lalit K Jain

From India, Mumbai

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Profile of LJ & Associates - Updated - 18.06.10.pdf (57.7 KB, 47 views)

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server