1) Middle management role, handling ABMs & MRs.
2) Responsible for setting goals for his region/dept.
3) Disseminate company's strategies & information from top management to ABM & MRs and vice-versa.
4) More concentration in Planning, Organizing & Controlling but less in Leading, compared to ABM.
5) Less customer focused than ABM.
6) Having power to expand or identifying new markets.
7) CFA management, KOL development, Resource allocation, etc.
1) Lower management role, handling only MRs.
2) Do not set goals for organization/dept but carrying out the goals set by mid/top management.
3) Disseminate information from RBM to MRs and provide feedback to RBM.
4) More concentration on leading but less on all 3, compared to RBM.
5) More customer focused than RBM.
6) Get prior permission to expand or identifying new market.
7) Distributor management, KOL management, Ensure proper utilization of resource allocated.
Regional ATEN Manager
21st February 2011 From India, Coimbatore