Thanks for the response. At present we are not looking for hiring freshers. Actually today we have a meeting with our vertical head. I would like to a presentation about Volume Hiring and strategy plan process. Could you please help me out in explaining that.
Before making any strategy there are prerequistes like availability of resource, are you hiring freshers, experience, identifing the resources and their location. Your budget also is the matter of concern if you have to handle the recruitment drive and you are not hirning any consultant
You arrange the interviews on holidays i.e Sunday Saturday to meet maximum candidates.
For making any strategy you will have to start analysis of position as 1 strategy for 1 recruitment drive not necessarily suits for another. This is your and your teams call.
The man dates 80 Positions Means Go For Line Up of 250 walkin - selection Ratio must be150 And joinee will be Around 100
Through Employee Referal From Excisting Employees
Concentrate in NGO organistion Who can help you out,
Distributing Pamplets in Vantage Locations
Posters In Vantage Location ( Trains,Bus stand,Some of the Tutiorial Centers Etc)
Contact ME 9551010777
Im a recruitment officer who hired 1500 qualified applicants for only 1 month. My strategy are the following:
1. Advertisement in all forms (flyers, newspaper, billboard, etc.)
3. We contact schools for fresh graduate.
4. Temporary Recruitment Office in different location
5. We contact employment agencies.
6. I also hire a seasonal employee (a team of expert in recruitment) to help me choose between those applicants.
7. As per location, we offered a staff house for our qualified applicant (also consider the location)
8. Offer a competitive salary range.
9. Also consider the budget of the company
We have received a total of 4768 applicants and filtered it all. Recruitment is very expensive
1. Employee referrals
2. Job boards
3. Job fairs
4. Universities, Colleges and Vocational Schools
5. Social networks
6. Staffing/ Recruitment Agencies
FYI: Best Practices for an Efficient Mass Recruitment Campaign