Dear all,
One of employee is missing since 1st June 2010. Police complaint has been made about same on 03/06/2010. His family is also worried about his whereabout. Now as 1 month has passed, May You please guide what action/ compansation company can offer to employee's family.
thanks and regards

From India, Kolkata
See friend, till date he has not been found means actually what happened nobody knows. Under ESI require the incident in physical vision for paying any benefits as well as no provisions under PF schemes.
You are adviced that you can pay advance against salary/ bonus whatever due or to pay loan against F&F to his family with the consent to his nominee. Otherwise try to withdraw advance against P.F. with the consent to the PF Authority. If his nominee has a joint account will get such benefit.
Otherwise, there is no provision to pay compensation against such incident.
Thanks with regards,

From India, Mumbai
Hi dear peers,
As management you will have to concider this case as unauthorised absence. Issue notice and send copies by regd. post./ UCP / notice board & Publish his unauthorised absence in local news papers asking him to resume duty immediately. Follow the procedures as per your Standing Orders. There after you may comply with the payments to his nominated dependents under the provisions of Law.
HC. Subbaramu
HR and Labour Law consultant

From India, Kochi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™