Head - Human Resources
Hrm & Legal
Hr-executive & Hr-manager
Hrd In Industry
Asst. General Manager - Hr
Hr Manager
Management Consultant
Pritha Pandey
Technical Support
+5 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi All,
I have joined a company based in Noida, i have signed a bond for 1 yr and they have taken a cheque of 2lac rupees to them with zero balance account..Its just being few days in that company and i have realized that its gonna be very tough for me to work i feel that hell lot of exploirtation is there and i am not able to explore my skills there..Though office timings are 9 to 6 but i have to stay uptill 10 also
Please suggets how can i move from this company...

Annu according to law u hv sign a contract for a year, n of nw what u can do is jst give in writing all the problems u face thr to ur HR....
and aft a month or so giv a letter to stating all the problms informed nt sattled on tht ground u cannot work keep all the copys of letter wit u....

Hi Shripad,
Thanks for your suggestion...But i dont wana go there now..I have given 2 weeks and on daily basis iam being underestimated and demoralized..I cant work in such atmosphere...Please suggest some way in which i can make a move from here and no lega action is taken against me..

hi annu,
I deeply empathise with your situation.
First,executing the bond by an organisation is termed as legal as long as the employer is fair.
If the bond is meant to exploit the employee,then you can challenge the bond in court with the pertext that the employer pressurised you to sign the bond in lurement of a job.Now,the employer is exploiting you for his gains.
As a support,you need to take print outs of all the scenarios which you shared with HR(formally/informally) to ensure there is a support of your case.
As such,bond is just a piece of paper to scare the employees.You can terminate the bond anytime while giving a leagal notice to the employer by filing case of exploitation/harrassment.
Please consult a lawyer,if you wish to do so.

Hello, Please refer ur appointment letters condition and take guidance of any labour laws lawyer.
Learn what is possible there / be patient and escape! - don't just look at the clock to run from u r work, if u r in a position where it requires stretching work time!
Understand this could be a test on you to check your attitude!

  • Please go thru the terms mentioned in Bond signed by you and your letter of appointment and you will know the consequences, in case you resign.
  • Bond will not stand the scrutiny of Legal System and Court, in case the terms of the bond are discriminatory to employee and only favoring employer.
  • You can also find out from the history of the company, regarding similar past cases. Has company ever made use of security cheque and what has been response after bouncing of cheque.
  • In case, bond signed by you is perfect from legal point of view, and you decide to quit then you will have to follow terms of the bond. So find out Legal, Technical validity of bond and then decide about leaving or any other action.
Thanks & Regards

If you quit they will go for legal action,the best thing u can do is to tell them u cant work more than 6:oo pm,just frustate ur boss & employer until they ask to leave u or to give resignation.The bond is vice-versa if you work poorly they cant take you if u dont want to work with them create problem for them,until they ask u the resignation.

Be on time and leave at 6. Dont work extra, tell them clearly this is not part of my job. They themself will make way for you.
Dear annu.mlh,
Lemme first ask you whether you are sure about the next employer you are gonna work with. Again what makes you think that the work is not proficient? Work hours in any company would be more and not a frame based one. You yourself told that you are a very new employee to that organization.
It takes a little while to get along with in any organization for any employee. Do state some specific reason for a valuable feedback.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™