Hello - I am a Human Resources professional from London, my company has opened a new office in India and I am required to set up a new Provident Fund for the employees.
Does anybody have information on how I can do this? Which companies should I talk to?
Thank you,

From United Kingdom, London

Dear Mr. Mitesh,
Greetings from Team Kapgrow!!
We are a corporate consultancy organization and have people specialising in Provident Fund, Superannuation ans Gratuity related matters.
We can help you in establishing a Provident Fund for the employees. We would need some information from you before we suggest how should you proceed in the matter.
Kindly provide us your contact details or please feel free to contact us.
Kind Regards,
Avika Kapoor
Manager - Business Development
avika dor kapoor at kapgrow dot com

From India, New Delhi
Dear Mitesh u can freely contact us any time to avail Statutory service for your organization ,we are pan-India consultant for various organization in India.
Star Labourlaw consulting services


From India, Mumbai
Hai Mitesh,
You can directly dedcut 12% from employee and 13.61% employeer and make a dd for the same in the name of SBI A/c EPF A/c and then you fill the PF form 9 for the employees name and submit to the PF Authorities, you will get the PF No. with in a month of time you will get the PF No.
Otherwise you should contact Employer Federation of South India you contact this mail id they will help you.
Thanks & Regards
R. Vivek

From India, Madras
Dear Mitesh,
If your Company opening a branch in India better u will conduct a interview
& appoint a person as HR (from that area) who will take care all legal things including PF because there are so many formality in Govt. offices & other option u have just go for consultancy or out sourcing .
Thanks & Regard
Pradeep Kumar

From India, Bangalore
pleae visit the site of epfo or contact to local pf office just submit the application for epf code no alongwith the list of employees, ewages doj and revelent document like company / office add proof etc thay will contact your within a week to for fat working on this issue u can contact your factory office area pf inspector directly

From India, Faridabad
Dear Mitesh,
It is really true , you appoint a HR person who can able to handle all india Hr activity, She/He can Handle the all statutory work like. PF, ESIC, AMC etc.. If you need any hel related to ESIC or PF , BMC in INDIA-MUMBAI let me know . I am working as a HR . i may help you ...
Jyoti Chitambare

From India, Mumbai
Dear Mitesh, I can help you in the PF matters provided you have opened an Office in New Delhi. Pls note all those employees whose basic + DA (Dear Allowance ) salary is less than Rs. 6500 are required to be covered under this act. Moreso even those who are drawing more than this can also be provided with this facility but it is not compulsory for them. all Organisation who are using power and having minmum 10 employees need to apply for the Pf Membership and incase you dont use power than minimum 20 employees.
Further if you need any help write to me at gaggan underscore sahni at the rate hotmail dot com or visit EPFO web site....Hope this information is useful for you...

From United Kingdom
Hi Mitesh, Pls. let me know which part of the country your company has started this new office. regards,
From India, Pondicherry
Dear Mitesh,
Fellow citehr members have given you lot of advise further I want to highlight few points.
  • In case of India, employer do not have to set up Provident Fund. There is a Employees Provident Fund Organisation set up by government under Provident Fund Act and employer has to register with EPFO and do all the compliances and payment of contributions. This registration is not very difficult and one can use the services of Consultants or even can do it on his own.
  • Apart from PF Registration there will be other registrations and compliances needed like ESIC, Profession Tax, Factories Act, Shop & Establishments Act etc. I suggest you to ensure all complances from the day one. May be you can negotiate a package with a Legal Consultant for all compliances.
Thanks & Regards

From India, Pune

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™