I need to pay Professional Tax now (even though I am unemployed)? - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hello, I am a Medical Professional who was working at a charitable institution till April 2010.Now I am not working and I don't run a clinic.I have not taken PAN card yet and planning to apply.When informing the PAN Card/Income Tax Authority that I am a Medical Profession should I need to pay Professional Tax now(even though I am unemployed)?If so, how much should I pay?
I hope I get an answer soon.
Thanking you

HI, Jerm
I am vivek, there is no requirement of any kind of Professional tax details for application of pan card.
you can simply filled up the form 49A for Application of pan card and need to attached some documents like
for Name or Birth date proof - Birth Certificate, leaving certificate, driving licence etc.
and For Address proof - Ration Card, Voter Id etc.
If u want any details or you want to apply for pan card you can mail me
Have a nice day

Hello, If you need to apply for PAN Card then you can visit at PAN Card Online Apply : How To Apply for New PAN Online, And get step by step procedure to apply for PAN by yourself.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™