XLRI has part time (video conferencing) lectures for PG certificate in HR. You can check their website www.xlri.ac.in/satellite. This is for 1 year
Similarly reputed institutes also carry out PG or Executive MBA in HR, which are of 1 yrs to 2 yrs course.
But then you need to be ready to slog out for 1 year with Economics, Finance and mathematical equations being part of the curriculum.
Trust this helps
I come across the news that ICFAI is not a genuine University i am not sure I heard this news through my friends . If you have desire to do MBA you better go for Symbiosis or any Recognised Indian University which is approved by UGC and NAAC.
as far as ur querry on not taking up degree from icfai
1. icfai is affiliated to utranchal - we dont know why
2. it has a link with sikkim - we dont know why
3. why are they not being recognised by UGC or AIU [association of indian un iversities
4. the university where i work does not approve a icfai mba for appointment under the aicte norms we dont know why
5. why are they so expesive .
6 why icfai national colleges have been closed at many places
7. why icfai business schools are being closed at many places
8 strong point
they provide the best training material and cases . delhi hyderabad are doing very well .
join the ignou the best and cheapest and excellent material
dr ram mba phd
If you just go through the answers given to the original question, you'll notice the general lack of clarity, though each of the respondents has genuine interest in trying to be of help.
Your answer has given a comprehensive set of reasons to be considered before making the choice. Clarity of thought, along with clarity of purpose, is reflected.
Thanks again, and best regards.