Deduction In Salary & No Increament In More Than Two Years - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I am Pallav.I need your advice regarding my problem.

My 10 days salary was deducted by my manager.

As I was on leave from 2nd March 2010 14th March 2010 due to sister’s marriage & my leave was granted by my manager. But my manager had marked me absent for those granted leaves. When I called him, he told me that OJT (On Job trainee) can not take leave or OJT can leave without pay. But he did not tell me about this when I was applying for the leave (February 02, 2010).Then, what is the meaning of taking leave approval?
I am working for my present company since 1st April 2008 to till date (completed 2 years) & I am not getting even a single increment during this period.

He also threatened me that he will me give one month notice period on the basis of my performance during the previous project which I left 6 months before (November 2009). He told me that he is waiting for HO’s approval to do so.

He also denied your his reporting manager's version about my salary deduction (deducted salary will be adjusted with the May month’s salary).According to him; I will not get my deducted salary.

This is very pathetic situation for me & I am feeling that I am exploited.

Kindly help me.Can i take legal actions against my manager & my company ?If i do so, will it be helpful to me? As i am completely fade up.

Warm regards

Dear Pallav,
Please check the Complete leave process and number from your respective HR.
Incase you have taken an approval regarding the same on a mail , that willbe of great help.
Also incase you have mail regaridng adjustment from a senior person that can also help.
Also please check with HR when do you complete your training or probation and become a confirmed employee. in many organisations it is not more than one year.
for a regular employee the number of leaves applicable is higher.
Hope i have been able to help to some extenet!
Shveta Sharma

Dear Pallav,
Dont take it negative but you have to take approval for leave whether it is with or without pay becouse if u dont take approval of ur immeidate supervisor or manager than on that basis they can give u show couse notice regarding the same.
As far as your deduction is concern yes you have to contact HR department for the rule and regulations for your cader.
Increment is not at all mendatory so if they are not giving and you are not satisfied than the only option is to change the job.
Hope your problems will solve at the earliest.

All these things are very clearly stated in your appointment letter...kindly go through it very seriously...learn all rules coz things are for you on the basis of that.... normally leaves are not granted in the first 6 months... later there are casual leaves and earned leaves...check those out and next time go to HR for leaves...

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™