From "alicevinod" : dear senior/ friend ,
this is with regard to the issue of form 5 for the sub contractor. in my company we have A as a contractor and we have taken the licence for them but A has got a sub contractor called B. should v the principal employer issue form 5 to B the sub contractor of A...
kindly clarify...

20th May 2010 From India, Bangalore

R.N.Khola 214
Dear Dhanesh,
First examine which is your appropriate government & then go through applicable Contract Labour (R&A) Rules to find out the format/contents of form V for your query.
[SIZE=1][B][COLOR=#3366ff][FONT=Verdana]Skylark Associates, Gurgaon (Haryana)

19th April 2011 From India, Delhi
mayank1981 3
I need your help urgent regarding this mattar
we are security contractor name is xxxx and now wanna change (THE xxxx) can we pur THE word for a small organization(Contractor) somebody from labor deptt suggested me not add THE b'coz it's special. is it something like this??????
Please answer me soon
i found your id from
21st April 2011 From India, Pune
R.N.Khola 214
Dear Member,
Welcome to CiteHR.
We are required to sent annual return/half yearly returns under the Contract Labour (R&A) Act & Rules made there under by the Principal Employer & the contractor respectively. Forms are provided by the applicable Rules & therefore examine which of the Rules i.e. Central or State are applicable in your case.

23rd April 2011 From India, Delhi
anildeshmukh 2
Sir, We are manpower supplier an i want to know that, can we deposit pf of all employees engaged at various site on corporate office pf no? Please help me
23rd April 2011 From India
Dear All, I need contract labour liicense form number V.If anybody have kindly send me the same and obliged. Bhabani
18th August 2012 From India, Bhubaneswar
A platform for business and professional insights. Register at Cite.Co and grow professionally with your peers around the world.

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network