Provident Fund Partial Rejection - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Anybody can help, I entered wrong FATHER’S name in FORM 10 in EPF site online, Now i want to rectify the name of Father,, any body can suggest, what should i do, please help me,
I have applied for pf withdraw pf site given status 10c is rejected and 19 is accepted
Do not get me money of PF kindly help..
Claim ID : UPLKO130100001513
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (UPLKO00282890000003762) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim
Claim ID : UPLKO130100001514
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (UPLKO00282890000003762) has been approved. Payment is under process.
Thanks & Regards,
Brijesh Tiwari


As such your Provident Fund Accumulations has already been settled and i think the amount has been credited in your SB account through NEFT done by EPFO. Pls check the same and as far as question of Form no 10 C rejection belongs, pls check your membership tenure, if your membership is 10 years and more, you will be eligible for monthly pension on the age of superannuation/retirement. Kindly check your membership tenure in eps and if it is less then 10 years, you have to again fill up it and i will personally suggest you not to withdraw eps contribution amount, it will be much helpful in case of any life threatened circumstances to the members. Even in case if an employee who has just become the member of the eps scheme, on payment of one month contribution, in case of death of the member even in case of left service just only upon one month contribution, the department of the deceased will be eligible for pension. It is wonderful provision stipulated in Employees Pension Scheme.


R B Yadav


Can anyone help me "By whom is the PF Account" for Reckitt benckiser kept? It would be a Regional PF commissioner of ??? or a Trust?
Dear Brijesh,
Greetings for the day,
Two reasons seems behind the rejection of form 10C :
1) Insufficient service period i.e service is less than 180days or 6 months.
2) Service is of 10year .
Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Kumar Saxena

There can be only a couple of reasons for rejecting your 10c . The first could be signature missing. Secomdly how long did you work in the organisation. If it is over 5years they are looking for a letter from your office saying that there was no break in service during period of employment. Trust your bank account no. is written properly .
Also where scheme certificate is required or not if by chance you have ticked yes and no family details this could arise in rejection.
I have come across cases when the above have been reasons for rejection.

Dear HR and fellow members:
My PF withdrawal application has been filed in quthbullapur, hyderabad.
My form 19 is accepted and online status says "wait for draft". Whereas just 4 days later form 10C is rejected and reason not specified. This makes me nervous on whether I will get my PF money or not.
Kindly answer following questions for my relief:
1. Form 19 accpet but 10C reject is acceptable situation to issue draft or both must be accepted?
2. Will I get my PF money anytime soon or I have to redo entire procedure and again wait 4 months?
3. Is form 10C really important or only 19 is enough.

I had applied for EPF and EPS withdrawal through my employer. My settlement of form 10C has been done and the amount has been credited to my savings account. However, in the settlement of claim for Form 19, it is showing the claim has been rejected. I am not sure of why it has been rejected. I haven't received any letter as well with the form from EPFO office stating the reason why it was rejected. I have worked 3 years and 6 months and then discontinued. In a few weeks I'll be off to Sydney, Australia for my Masters coursework. I want to know how can I withdraw my EPF amount as once I am gone it would be difficult to follow up. I have send email to the ro in Bandra, Mumbai office but haven't received any reply following which I have raise a grievance on the grievance portal as well. Can anyone please help me with this. Will really be grateful for the timely help.
Thanks Much.

Hi my name is Pankaj. My claim was rejected stating that father's name differ . Since I submitted correction form to correct father's name with my HR. N it's been six month I applied EPF n left company. So how can I correct my father's name ?

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™