Training & Placement Of Management Students
Executive Hr
Pf, Esic, Pay Roll, Hr
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Friends
I joint one company 4 years back. I had asked my old company to transfer my PF to new company, but yet after 4 years they haven't transfered yet.
I had visited my previous company for enquires, as per them they have already completed the process for transfer and given me the zerox copy of PF office stamped transfer request letter. On enquiry to PF Office (Kandivali) they told me that some docs are incomplete, so I had requested to my old company to submit again. Next time when I had asked my old company for the same they says they have already provided the required docs again (this was all done almost two years back). But till date my PF haven't received to me.
Can anyone help me with the further action which I suppose to do Or any other way which will help me getting my PF amount.
This will be a great help to me.
Thanking you.

From India, Mumbai
You can registered the written Complaint to PF Office in the name of Concern Reginal Commissioner with the supporting documents you have been followed with since last 4 years which will be self explanatory (i.e. acknoledged copies of form 13 for Transfer, proof of the reqd. documents submitted by your old employer, your enquiry form of PF office etc.
You will defenately get your issue resolved at the earliest.

From India, Pune
You can gave a written complaint to PF Regional Commissioner with attachement of Xerox copy of certificate which is submitted by old company ( Which u have expained in ur question). PF commissioner mark the same enquery to PF depatement with your old employeer to close the issue.

From India, Mumbai
Hi Friends,
Thanks for all your suggestions.
Just confirm me, How do I raise a complaint ? Do I need to write a letter stating about my complaint and submit to PF office Kandivali or somewhere else. Or they have any form to fill such complaint ?
6-8 months back I had raised once complaint on govt. website which was meant for such grievance solution, but all gone in vain.
Please Help.
Thanking you.

From India, Mumbai
This kind of problem is very common with PF departments.
I do not think the benefit to the employees given by the Govt is any way taken care by the officials of the respective departments..
In our company also we face lot of time issues like not getting the PF withdraway amount on time by the employees.Also some times PF withdrawal form missed from the PF office, and then again there is no information neither come to the company nor to the employees..
Again after a long waiting the employee is asked to reapply for withdrawal..
The most interestig thing is we have a site where we can get information about PF and raise complain..,but that site is a complete waste you will not get any information from that..
Now it is high time where the Govt should take proper steps to rectify it and value the hard earned money of the employees..

From India, Hyderabad
hi swati,
very sorry to hear that you are going through such situation. well there is some problem with kandivali office but in an all you cannot blame the entire PF department. well i'm working in PF office Bandra for the last 10 years. i have solved problems of lots of people. you need to have the right approach and get in touch with the right person.
you can note down my number 9892350475 and call me any time for any queries/problems or anything related to PF department.
your views and opinion of most welcomed

From India, Mumbai
dear friend,
there must be some problem with your documents, because generally no transfer case is kept pending for over 4 years. i'm working in the pf office bandra for the last 10 years. it may even have been transferred to your current account and still you may not know. please check your balance in your present PF account and see if there is some addition from last year.
for further help please do feel free to call me at 9892350475

From India, Mumbai
Hi Vivek
Thanx for the reply..
My company Headoffice is in Delhi and i am working in the hyderabad branch..
Our PF for all branches enrolled with Delhi PF Office..
Now a days PF department started a practice of Drop Box,where you have to drop your PF withdrawal forms..
Can you plz confirm at the time of submitting PF withdrawal form(in case of droping) in PF office ,dose the PF office give the acknowladgement for the same..

From India, Hyderabad
Hi Vivek (Minal),
It was really nice talking to you.
First time I felt so good after talking to some govt. officer and I could not belive that you were so friendly and helpful though you are a govt. offier.(Normally we have a totally diff. picture in our mind about any govt. officer)
As you guide me for further steps, I will do the same and let you know the further progress on it. Really I got some hope to get my PF.
Thanking you again.

From India, Mumbai
Hi Swati
I have seen several replies to your posting which I hope you must have done by this time.
1. One soultion is to take appointment with the Regional PF Commissioner of your region and meet him with the documentary proof you have.
2. There are PF adalat in every region which you can attend and present your grievance.
3. Meet a PF Inspector of your area and request for his guidance to solve the problem.

From India, Kochi

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™