I have recently joined a software services organisation while i have more experience working in Product organisations. My new employer is looking for the following information wrt to Overseas Deputees.
1. Are employees sent overseas for work related long term visas sent on deputation, secondment, transfer
2. Does the leave balance in India get encashed , kept on hold, continue when a person goes to the foreign entity
3. Does an employee resign from the Indian company when deputed to the foreign entity.
4. Is the full and final settlement done in India when a person goes overseas . If yes , when and what is included in the final settlement.
5. Is the period worked in the foreign entity included in the calculation of his Gratuity and Super annuation when he finally leaves after returning back and working in India.
6. Any other India benefits which cease after a person is deputed overseas.
i WOULD LOOK FOR THIS DATA FROM TOP INDIAN SERVICES COMPANIES LIKE INFOSYS, TCS , etc. Can anyone suggest or provide information on this. Please mail it to