+3 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi All.... I need a small information
My wife filed 498a case on me. Now she wants to stay with me. She is doing what ever she can to stay with me.But i lost my job and my career and everything. The case is still under trail and pending for the first hearing. My wife says that she will compromise and with draw the case in first hearing.
I am in the BPO field and looking for a new Job in the Mnc companies. But recently i came to know that the MNC companies will do a background criminal verification.
Am i eligible for the Mnc jobs with an FIR already filed on me in one of the police station.
any help wold be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

From India, Hyderabad
HI ,
when your wife withdraws the case please ask for a order to be passed that the case has been dismissed as the petitioner and accused has compounded the offence.
or You can move to High U/S 482 Cr.p.C seeking to Quash on the basis that you and ur wife have rejoined and ur willingness to live together.
get a copy of the same and keep it in records so that whenever required u can use it to safeguard urself.
I don think bpo industries do check of police complaints unless they have any doubts.

ON 04-06-2011 – BANGALORE

PROCESSION CONCLUDED BY DHARNA on 04-06-2011 by National Family Harmony Society® to protest against heavy misuse of Domestic Violence Act.

About National Family Harmony Society®: “National Family Harmony Society®” NFHS is a Non Governmental Organization (NGO) promoting the cause of “family harmony” and “gender equality”. It is registered under “The Karnataka Societies Registration Act, 1960” and is based in Bangalore. We have branches in more than 16 states and in abroad too. We have approximately 16000 members all over India.

Details of the Event

Procession starting at Town Hall @9.30 AM

Procession concluding at Banappa Park @10.15 AM

Dharna at Banappa Park 10.15 AM – 12.00 Noon

We request all members who participate in the procession to maintain discipline.

Kindly reach the start point of the procession on time so that there is good strength for procession.

The procession is a “silent protest” and there will be no slogan shouting.

However at the Dharna we are free to shout slogans.

To protest against the injustice by the Government we plan to tie black ribbon around mouth to symbolic show that MEN facing injustice are not even being allowed to speak out.

The Theme of the protest is Gandhi Ji’s 3 Monkeys!!

Judiciary – They are turning a blind eye to the injustice, saying they are law implementers and not law makers.

Legislature- Fearing from women vote bank, Legislature is not speaking out even though they know that Gender biased law’s are heavily misused.

Executive- The executive turn away MEN and do not listen to MEN saying “Do not involve us in this and solve your problem in the court”

So, the question is where do MEN GO???

If the 3 main pillars of the democracy have shut their doors on the MEN then we have hope only from the fourth pillar of the democracy i.e. Media.

We appeal all our media friends to help us to spread awareness regarding heavy misuse of the gender biased laws and injustice caused to MEN and his families due to this.

Please save the family and thereby save our great Nation to retain India a “Vasudeva Kutumbaham”.

Jai Hind!!

With profound respects,

For further information please contact.

Suresh P Mahesh M

President, General Secretary

9880141531 9731569970

From India, Bangalore
I myself am a victim.
498 A is a criminal case.
Staying with you or not is a family (Civil) Case.
Your wife can actually continue with the 498A case even staying with you. Please ensure that you take the help of a lawyer. There are instances where the wife will compromise and take back family case and still fight for the 498 A case.
This is going to be very traumatic. So consult an able legal practioner before proceeding.

From India, Bangalore
I think 498A is non compoundable means that your wife can not withdraw the case. What happens often at compromise is that the wife would say during examination at the court that such thing never happened. wife saying something against the case is enough. subsequently the case would be dismissed. And you will be acquitted.
When case is acquitted i dont think that will affect your career. however when acquitted you have all rights of an innocent man
Consult a Legal Practitioner.

From India, Ernakulam
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™