Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network

Plz help me out from this issue..

I m getting consolidated pay from my company. They are not providing Form 16 for me.

1) How can I get the Form 16?
2) What is the procedure to get Form 16?
3) Is there any option to personally pay the tax for my salary?

I plan to take car loan. The bankers asking me to provide Form 16. so please suggest me some solution.

Hi Suresh,
We are into Income Tax Management.
Your issue can be taken care by us.
You can file income tax even if you do not have any Form 16.
We can assist you in getting your filing done.
you can reach me on
HR Consulting & Outsourcing Solution Providers, Tax Calculators, E-file Income Tax Returns, Payroll Processing - E-File your ITR, as low as Rs.150/- | Online Income Tax Filing | E-Filing of Income Tax Returns | Income Tax Compliance

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™